Monday, March 4, 2013

Just a little Tease

 


Yesterday I said I'd be posting photos of the completed rainbow collection.  Here's just a teaser for now.  I have to wait for the right conditions to be able to photograph all seven together.  So, here's violet.


And here's green.

The others are in my previous posts.  As a reminder, the colours already posted are blue (yesterday), red, orange, indigo and yellow (2 days ago).

This week's project is going to be a white witch.  Here's all of my fabric and embellishments.  I just have to figure out how it's all going to come together.
There's lace, sequin flowers, beaded trim and ribbon.
 
And here is mohair, eyelash yarn and seed beads

This is the fabric selection
 
A photo of a white witch for inspiration
 
And Ann Hathaway for a potential hairstyle.
 
That should do it, but I know me and I'll bet you dollars to donuts that there will be many many changes along the way.  Stay tuned.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment