Friday, November 22, 2013

My Craft Show last week

It was a busy day and lots of people came by.  It was nice to talk to everyone and I actually sold a few things.  Here are some photos from the sale.
I only put out the Rainbow Collection and made a catalogue available of all the others.  The next craft show on the 24th is going to have smaller tables, so I'll have to use my imagination.
 
This table ended up looking too busy.  I'll have to figure out a better way for it too.

 
So, if anyone is around this weekend, please join me at the R.A. Centre on Riverside Drive on Sunday the 24th from 10 to 4.   Lots of stuff to see.
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks good:) I used to sell at a lot of craft shows. It takes a few shows to work out how to best display what you are selling. I miss going to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary Ann. I've been doing them for awhile now, but I think this is the last. I think I spend more at other tables than I sell :)

    ReplyDelete